Come Join Our Team!
Prevention Awareness Support Services (PASS) is seeking a self-driven, highly motivated individual with a minimum of an associates degree in human services, social work, education or other related fields to facilitate an evidence-based curriculum that promotes healthy, protective parent–child interactions and addresses children's risk for early substance use. Candidates with parenting experience are encouraged to apply.
Job duties include:
· Marketing, scheduling, and facilitating parenting program in Allen, Auglaize, and Hardin county communities
· Administering pre and post program evaluations
· Tracking and reporting of consumers served
· Attending professional development events
· Establishing relationships and alliances with relevant community stakeholders to expand programming
· Participate in community related events, committees, and coalitions related to parenting and preventing substance use
· Other job duties as assigned
· Must have good public speaking skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Word
· Must be able to work evenings/weekends as needed
· Must be able to be at work on a consistent basis with regular attendance and punctuality
· Must have reliable transportation and Ohio Driver’s License
· Must have proof of college degree (transcripts)
· Applicants are required to submit fingerprints for a background check and pass a drug screening (we are an equal opportunity employer)
Interested applicants: Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
First consideration for this position is July 24, 2020.