top of page
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
PASS, 309 W High St, Lima, OH 45801, USA
About the Event
Program Benefits The program is delivered over a nine-week period in a one-and-half-hour session each week. In the program, parents and caregivers will learn:
- Understanding your child's behaviors, and the ages and stages of development.
- How to use positive ways to discipline your child.
- How to teach children how to control their anger.
- How to understand and manage your own angry feelings.
- Ways to resolve conflicts with others in a positive non-violent way.
- What you can do to reduce the impact of media violence on your child's behaviors.
- Understanding how children become involved with violence and the consequences.
To register for the ACT Program, contact:
bottom of page