Thu, May 25|
Lima PASS Office
ACT Parenting Workshop
Contact Portia Cooper at 419-549-8530 to register.
Time & Location
May 25, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Lima PASS Office, 309 W High St, Lima, OH 45801, USA
About the Event
The ACT Raising Safe Kids parent program is a FREE workshop where parents, caregivers, and parents-to-be meet to learn more about parenting children ages 0 - 8.
For more information about ACT, contact Portia at 419-549-8530 or email email@example.com PASSAAH.ORG PASS 309 W. High Street, Suite A Lima, Ohio
- Learn the ages and stages of development
- Understand your child's behaviors
- Learn how to use positive discipline
- Learn to teach children how to control their anger
- Understand and manage your own angry feelings